MKMMA Week 21: “To Be or Not to Be / Miracle or not a Miracle?”
These are the questions mulling around in my head this week after the last MKMMA webinar …
The concept of being, just being me, not what the world around me tells me to be? That is easy but work.
I have choice in this matter and what I need is the strength, persistence and courage to stand firm, check ☑
The next one is a little more thought provoking and not a quick check ☑ in the list of life for me …
Is the question about Miracles … Whether you or I are miracles or just happenstance? Or is not everything from the air we breathe, the water we drink to the stars in the night sky or the single grain of rice miracles?!
What happened at the moment of the miracle of our birth that we stopped seeing the miracle of the world we were born in?
Einstein was correct … “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
What are miracles?
• Are they something outside of the laws of nature, which govern us and are unchangeable?
• Is it a pray in times of difficulty, disaster or suffering?
• Is it a healing- emotionally or physically?
• Is it a vision, an experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition or a manifestation?
• Or is it a chance meeting of time and events with unexpected results?
I guess all of these could be ways to describe a miracle but is it simpler and bigger than this and that permeates every moment of life? Have we been blinded to seeing the world as it is? A vessel brimming with the miracle of life …
I choose Einstein’s road that “everything” is a miracle!”
How do you see the world?
“I see the world as a ‘sea’ of continuous and constant miracles!”
Live, love, laughter and believe in that all is Miracles!